Adventures by Disney Sucks Customer Reviews and Feedback
Adventures by Disney (ABD) provides group guided family vacations to various domestic and international destinations. The company is a subsidiary of Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products' Signature Experiences division. Disney Parks is a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company.
In March of 2016, Stephen Porter launched the very first episode of the Best & Worst of Walt Disney World for Disney Information Station:
10) Muppet*Vision 3D Their comedy brilliantly plays a wide variety of personalities that each Muppet has. Their comedy is over the top and silly, but is grounded in having a depth that not many children’s programs have.
9) The Great Goofini's Barnstormer The sole purpose of The Barnstormer is to be a kid's first roller coaster. It is a great way to test the waters and to get their confidence up. That being said, the lazy re-theming in 2012 to keep this attraction in New Fantasyland’s Storybook Circus makes no sense.
8) Mission: SPACE I was going to put Mission: Is enjoyable if you don’t mind small confined spaces. As for the Orange Team (more intense version), forget it. While I’ve ridden the more intense version numerous times, but I’ve noticed there is like a 25% chance that I’m going to feel sick for the rest of the day. Those odds simply aren’t worth it for me.
7) Journey into Imagination I love the idea of an attraction being themed around Imagination. That fits perfectly into the ideals of The Walt Disney Company, but the latest iteration of this ride lacks the creative spirit that an attraction like this should have. The rides lack the imagination and creativity that is supposed to be the basis of the attraction. The current iteration also relies heavily on video screens, which I’ve always found disappointing for something that should be so innovative.
6) Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage Disney’s Hollywood Studios are going through a lot of changes, but one thing that needs change more than almost anything else is the Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage show. The show opened on November 22, 1991, and honestly, I was shocked to find out the show was updated in March of 2001 because the production value and style still screams the early 90s to me.
5) Tom Sawyer Island Tom Sawyer Island Has been a playground for good old fashion fun since it opened on May 20, 1973. Unfortunately, most families rarely take the time to head over there anymore. Some seem to have forgotten it even exists.
4) Tomorrowland Speedway I was kind of disappointed. If they aren’t going to shut this ride down it needs to be reimagined. The cars need to be replaced by electric vehicles; not only will they fit in with the futuristic theming of Tomorrowland, but it will also improve the gross fumes that give guests headaches.
3) The Magic Carpets of Aladdin I really don’t like copycat attractions. What do I mean by that? Well, in the case of The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, they essentially took Dumbo, re-themed the iconic attraction, and threw it in Adventureland. So, not only is this a non-creative rehash of an older more iconic attraction, but it is set right in the middle of a congested area.
2) Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse The problem I had with the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse two years ago is still the problem I have with it today. The “attraction” is essentially a queue to nowhere.
1) Primeval Whirl Now that Stitch’s Great Escape
This ride never fails in giving me a headache in the way it whips you around corners. Some will make the case that the theming works because it’s supposed to be part of a street-side carnival, but I take that as a lame excuse.
Paul DeBlassie III says"RT @june_kearns: Book Review: Realityland - True-Life Adventures of Walt Disney World by David Koenig #freereading https://t.co/jsW6ItMNCI…"
cassandrarenezvelez says"RT @june_kearns: Book Review: Realityland - True-Life Adventures of Walt Disney World by David Koenig #freereading https://t.co/jsW6ItMNCI…"
June Kearns says"Book Review: Realityland - True-Life Adventures of Walt Disney World by David Koenig #freereading https://t.co/jsW6ItMNCI via @book_problem"
Zoë says"Book Review: Realityland - True-Life Adventures of Walt Disney World by David Koenig #freereading https://t.co/piy4CE1hFI via @book_problem"
In The News
wdwnt.com reports"WDWNT Weekly Recap: Retro Lucite Pylons Added to the New EPCOT Entrance Fountain, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Experiences Downtime After Massive Lightning Strike, Tons of New Merchandise, and More"
Inside the Magic reports"Disney's CEO Change Makes Sense. Iger Wanted Chapek to Handle Coronavirus Crisis"
wdwnt.com reports"PHOTOS: Strono "Cookie" Tuggs from Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Added to Star Tours at Disney's Hollywood Studios"
MiceChat reports"Star Wars Leads Disney Cruise Lines Ocean and River Cruises for 2021"